ta~daaa=D

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Anak Bulan=D

Today is the day where the Penyimpan Mohor-mohor Besar Diraja will announce the Islam Fasting Month aka Puasa gonna start tomorrow if the Anak Bulan appear in the night sky=D this is what we learnt from our Pengajian Am class in the school, the role of the administrator..

My Muslim classmates invited me to join them for fasting tomorrow as they also invited us(non-muslim) to celebrate Puasa eve in KFC this afternoon^^.. hahaha.. the reason I post this is to let everyone that I'm gonna puasa TOMORROW so if I fail to do it tomorrow that's mean I break my promise.. so wish me luck that I can get up early in the morning around 4.45am to eat alot.. start puasa at 5.30am and resist thirst and hunger until 7.32pm

p/s: I'm gonna puasa just for a day=D

No comments:

Post a Comment