my supportive friendshahaha.. mission accomplished, I'm now writing this post to countdown for the time to buka puasa actually... I still left 15 minutes more to buka puasa.. from this experience, now I understand the feeling of puasa.. actually quite tiring, cannot drink and eat.. the worst was thirsty for the whole day which my mouth kinda stinks.. I still can resist hunger(bangga).. hahahaha I break my record, never drink water for the longest period in my life about 14 hours=.=
besides, I can practice myself for Famine 30 on this 22nd of August at Klang.. this experience also trained my patience and controlled my anger.. once u loose ur tempered it'll waste a lot of energy.. not only that, I became taciturn for a day.. wahahhahahaha... my Muslim friends were supportive and some of my chinese friends gonna Puasa tomorrow as they want to lose their weight by this way.. so proud of myself.. hahaha one day is enough for me
I AM HAPPY and satisfied with what I did.. proud to be a Malaysian because of the different cultures among multi-races in our country.. weee~~=D
waiting for my Yenni's sms to buka puasa^^
7.32pm: I'd made it!! hahahaha succesfulyl made it for a day!! wee^^
No comments:
Post a Comment