I can't online for a few weeks dy.. hmm.. I have lotsa stories to share..
I donated my blood for the first time last two weeks..donate blood donate love~ and I played for badminton friendly match in the school.. the funny thing was my name was categorized in the boy's group.. hahaha.. and I took the exams for the first time in form6, quite disappointed with my History marks, honestly the questions were easy but I did a lot of mistakes and I got only 65 marks for that.. argh! maybe I was over confident or upset with the questions=( and yesterday I watched True Blood episode 1 and 2, as my very kind friend downloaded it for me.. thanks but unfortunately.. after I watched it I was like,'what's the drama showing? sex scenes in every epsiode, sick of it! so I stopped watching it =.=
and what's next? too long never online dy.. that's all I can update=D
No comments:
Post a Comment