I didn't know that I have another big family.. I mean the family that really treat my family as family.. and so my Mum's godfather passed away last monday, so my family and I went to the funeral and we followed every of the ceremony.. I was quite blur of what to do during the ceremony, I remembered the last time I was in funeral was my grandma's about a decade ago..
I was holding joss stick,wearing a blue hat and blue shirt..I looked nice with the hat actually^^fuh~ little kid don't know anything, so I was watching how's the ritual ceremony carried out.. prayers, walking around, and understanding the scenes where the spirit moved from one level to another then crossed the bridge to reach the Heaven or Hell, I think suppose to be judgement stage because the God decide where the spirit will go.. the scenes were quite funny actually where the young men needed to chased after the Spirit just to show that they felt sad to let my godgrandfather leave this world..
TODAY was the final day, where we sent the body to the hill and buried it.. while following behind the lorry we just walked on the road with socks.. cool.. then we climbed up to the hill and down again.. Unfortunately, I was having menstrual pain, I resisted until I reached the bus.. suddenly my vision blurred and I almost faint.. I climbed into the bus and quickly grabbed my seat.. the pain was terrible and suffering.. I went back home early, didn't complete the rest of the ceremony, missed my lunch at Man Chong(a seafood restaurant)>< .. wasted!~
No comments:
Post a Comment