ta~daaa=D

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Famine 30 (Youth Group)

Yeah! I have joined the Youth Group from Klang.. the camp was held at SJK(C) Perempuan Klang for two days 21st and 22nd of August.. I just came back from the Stadium Bukit Jalil for the countdown concert, many artist attended such as Francissa Peter, Juwita Suwito, Yise,Z-chen,Fish Leong, Daniel Lee, Nicholas Teo and etc.. hahaha their voices really great and sang all those meaningful song.. touching~ especially those songs about the poor kids..The most special was,everyone in the stadium making the sound of rain and strom by rubbing hands,plucking,tapping on thigh,clapping and lastly stomping on the floor.. it really works! amazing!

ok let's talk about the life there.. So I went there a night before the camp, slept on the hard floor in the class with sleeping bag of course.. hahahaha then we couldn't sleep well woke up at 4 something then slept again and woke up at 6 something.. so early=.=

so we went to mamak stall for breakfast.. oh yeah forgot to mention that I went there with turtleLiy and Xin Yau.. so the best thing is we can choose our own group so three of us in the same group with a bunch of ladies with an average of so-called 2oyears oldXD plus some Klang youths.. they are fun.. too bad I couldn't really crazy with them because of a little bit not well..
starve from 10am till the next day 4pm.we played two games, the first game was interesting because we could get the feeling of how the poor earn their living by doing legal job or illegal job and they are police to catch us.. next we played telematch=D The first night we enjoyed the Mini concert, slept in air-cond hall.. we weren't allow to bath but I bath without their permission =D

Next morning woke up around 6something, preparing to go for concert.. wooo~~ before we left the school, we got a lot of products such as, Follow Me oil control sunblock, a bottle of Hai-O chicken essence with American ginseng, 3 boxes of Yeos soymilk for two days supply, a souvenir(Smiley face stick) and etc.. from the concert we got One Fm tissue,a bottle of V-soy, paper fan, and bread=D

In two days time I gained a lot of knowledge like what's outside the world by watching those video clips and some true stories shown by the artists..I was just taking small steps by famine 30hours just to show the poor country that I'm supporting them.. life is hard, however we must work hard to gain something.. show your kindness, lend the poor your helping hands to LIGHT UP THEIR LIFE=)

ps: thanks to my friend that contributed for the donation^^

No comments:

Post a Comment