ta~daaa=D

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Anthonian 54th Sports day!

Sports Day done! Finally I achieved my target to be the best female athlete in my life! I felt so proud of myself(wide smile)=D.. hehehehee^^*blush* Anthonian Sports day was different from the Sports day I experienced at Convent.. Convent was more competitive because we had more girls and merrier.. however I enjoyed myself today!~ I am very happy! =D Thank you my friends to practise together, for making the mascots together and good sportmanship too!^^ As for Leo, today sale was not as good as previously.. hmm, it's ok, let's roar for the next project! hahahaa




Ant(Yong Tze) and Ladybug(Sit teng)
by me=D





Mascots with great spirit!




running 200m(from left: Christine,Siew yen, Jagadis and me^^) reaching the end




Second place for 4x100m(from left Christine,Me, Jayasri and Jo ann

Best Athlete Award for C category=D
the way i stand looks odd=O
C303 that's my number=) RED spirit!(behind me)


Next, prepare for MArch exam and Basketball tournament Sukan Perak(SUPER)=) GambaTEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment