ta~daaa=D

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Different school, ridiculous rules..

high jump today, my favourite game.. damn! something ridiculous happened.. previously in my secondary school, you can make your own record by adding the height until you couldn't jump over,but ridiculous rule was set in my high school.. after everyone is defeated, you have no chance to add little by little and you must break last year record directly.. what rule is this?(pissed off) how about our own record? ='( 116cm in school magazine is like so ugly.. wuwuwu~ I know I can't break the record, but I might jump over the height she recorded!( I believe I can)

unfortunately, Jo Ann(for long jump) and I don't have the chance to get our own record=( but I want to wish congratulations Jane(she got her chance=) for breaking the previous record for "lontar peluru".. wahahhaha~

for others, winning or losing doesn't important, the most important is sportmanship and you enjoy yourself^^

No comments:

Post a Comment