ta~daaa=D

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!^^

Before the last second , I want to blog about my date.. hahaha.. the photos can describe the story of tonight^^ my first valentine's celebration with you.. =D thank you for everything.. everything that comes from the bottom of your heart, 11roses,chocolate, chain, dinner and movie=D I think I'll keep smiling in my heart even when I'm sleeping.. hahahaa a memorable night^^
Just for you

Chocolate and roses, basic gifts for Valentine's day
I appreciate it!

Chocolate lava, just like movie, feeding each other^^

while waiting...

waited for so long..(half an hour)

my food is served for quite long before his=)

That's the Valentine's set we ordered

after dinner, planning for movie!

holding hands, he likes the bracelet(Thanks Cass), I'm so glad he likes it=)

for you & for me(teddy bear)^^

and everything together in one.. thank you very much.
the best gift is that you brighten up my life, Chuan~=D



I heart you=)*shy*

No comments:

Post a Comment