ta~daaa=D

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

reunion dinner 2011

Rabbit Year coming soon.. tomorrow we'll celebrate the brand new year, wishing everyone blessed with prosperous health and wealth for Rabbit year^^ leaves the bad pasts behind, steps forward with new hope.. after cleaning my room, I felt the fresh air, that must be Feng Shui! hahahaa
Tonight will be the night where Chinese(s) will reunite with their families for dinner..It's a tradition since long ago, end with a happiness moment with family until the last second and starts with a happy new year. As usual, my family and I will go to the temple to pray. This year may not be complete without my two sisters which will not be back for CNY but they'll celebrate on their own. hahaha
I can't wait to wear new clothes which I kept since last month.. wah wah! brand new year with brand new style.. I spent almost RM300 for my clothes. ok let's not talk about that.

I hope the Rabbit year will brightens your life=) Succeed in everything you do, think positive always and live happily with your family forever^^

No comments:

Post a Comment