ta~daaa=D

Friday, February 25, 2011

busy week

mood=broken heart(don't ask me why)
I had dinner alone at outside.. long time never do this already, I felt awkward actually. It's like people staring at you, wondering if I had any company with me.. duh~ who cares about what the outsiders thinking? That's what I used to think last time, but now, my thoughts changed. I kept figuring who should I call for dinner with me??=.=" in my mind, everyone will be busy and lazy to hang out with me, so I decided to be independent!

Tomorrow will be Sports Day, I'm so excited.. I hope I can achieved my target tomorrow-to get as many gold medals as I could! and I hope the mascots will be cool tomorrow!=D cute ladybird and unique ant!(designed by me and fellow friends to help) oh yeah, I'll update everything aboutSports' Day tomorrow=)
next week will be my preparation for March test! Gambateh kudasai!~

No comments:

Post a Comment