ta~daaa=D

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Already 19

My sis told me, "you are big girl, you should solve my problems on your own now.." yeah, I agree!

I am not satisfied when my problem still hanging there like a clock(tick tock tick tock)-unsolve.
I'd made my first move to ask for what I want to know, to make me feel better and to forget about this problem. However I am so frustrated with it because that someone couldn't give me the answer.
No matter how many thousand questions I asked or how many thousand times I asked for the, till now I still cannot get the answer. Why? It's a big and important issue for me although it's a small issue for you. Why human must be ego? Selfishness would kill you one day. Come on, we are grown up right? Where's your balls?(mungkin dia memang tak ada bola kut, hahahahahah!XD)
Please do not torture me anymore, just give me the answer and brightens up my day! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment