ta~daaa=D

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bodhichitta Night

It was an event for charity purpose where PBHP will be raising fund for their new building. So we have to dance to worship Guan Zi Zai which they'll place the God in the building. I feel so lucky to be one of the thousands eyes and hands for the Guan Yin=)
Before

my big bob, set from saloon=D

my dark face^^

+foundation

+facepower+foundation+eyeshadows

ta-da~ finished with perfect eyebrow,eyesliner,lipsticks and a pottu on the middle of my eyebrow^^ pretty me?

I looked like a Nyonya or maybe a Lion dancer instead of the dancer for Guan Yin=D

one of the helper with me, there are actually two of them but one of them is so shy=) without them we can't dance so perfectly. 

Me and Liy, she's the one who asked me to join the Guan Zi Zai Pu Sa dance. We took photo after the event
some of the dancers behind me. I don't have our group photos=( Soon it'll appear in Facebook^^
                                 Buddha at the middle of the foyer where people enter. Pretty=D

No comments:

Post a Comment