ta~daaa=D

Monday, October 24, 2011

my Surgery

Do you notice that I have a lump on my foot? (if you are my friend) and yeah, today I just remove it.
I tell out how I felt that time.. this is the first i have done a surgery on my foot. OmG~!!! Do you know how pain it was??! Imagine, you are conscious and you can see the process of someone cutting your skin, bleeding. Then I stopped, I didn't wanna look anymore, so the doctor started to dig or maybe squeezed out the "moulded liquid" from my ganglion. I can feel my nerve tightened and my bone was pressed.. I screamed out loud man.. T.T Oh yeah, before that the doctor injected painkiller, but I still can feel it.. I felt so cold inside, my hands were cold, and tears dripping(not much). Finally, it was done after the doctor stitched my wound=) I felt so numb.. the lump is gone.. gone.. goneeee

my cute feet^^
Anyway I still can walk, just limping.. Congratulations to me because I have to spend my Deepavali holiday at home for the whole week=D it'd aching while I walk. Genie, I wish I'll have a wheelchair or a prince charming would bring me to anywhere I like.. hahahahaa!

5 comments:

  1. I thought you have dy ur prince charming. hahaha.. I never noticed that lump before pun. well although your surgery is far from heart but thank god cause it came out well.. so enjoy the rest.
    p/s: when is your STPM?? nak wish you badluck sip2.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for new prince charming.. you know what I mean right? 21st of november is my STPM. come la wish me.. I already bad luck now.. you must wish me cukup-cukup to change my fate=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys cannot be trusted, at first they will do anything to make you trust them.. in the end, i found out all the guys are the same, no matter how good they are.. in the end, their motive is only get that "something" from girls.. *heartbreaking* I am so stupid.. really stupid.. till i hate myself so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh, sorry.. i dont know.. hmm.. gud that you think differently.. proud to be your fren.. hahaha..at least you pernah ada the feeling to be love and in love..think of it in a positive view then you wouldnt hate yourself..
    BAD LUCK for your stpm.. hope you can get excellent result and your foot recovers faster.. ^.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot^^ I really hope I'll work really hard this time.. I;ve been so lazy.. 26 days to go for my exam..=(

    ReplyDelete