I live in boredom. I have quite a big family. but I am lonely now, I used to have companies which were my four elder siblings. Everyone goes to their own way, working and universities, left me alone at home, still in secondary school(High School) =( Bored when I have no one to talk to, mummy and daddy busy working.. Argh, I didn't know I am so pathetic. I like talking but no one listen, aiks.. my sis keep asking me to talk to my dogs=.=" that potato dog, only have blur expression, no response, talk to it also no fun.
I keep on sighing, sigh for nothing. It's not good to sigh because I am not in bad condition actually. My mind, body and soul are still here, living alone make me crazy. So next time, if you want to build a family make sure you have more children maybe 3 or 4 or more! If you have only one child, your child will be bored to death unless you decided to be housewife or live with your big family.
I should have study study study!. How many times I told myself to study? I did actually but it only last for half hour. How much input I got? maybe 5% of it. duh~ What am I doing? People are striving so hard for exam, tell themselves not to enjoy till exam is over. What happened to me? Where is my 5hours study per day principle? *poof* Disappear! I am still enjoying myself watching movies and drama. And playing computer games, Spider and Angrybirds. Oh~ please sAVEEee me!
Yes, only I can save myself! My Soul controls my Mind, and my Mind controls my Body. that's how it works! ok ok, my Soul help me!!!=D
No comments:
Post a Comment