ta~daaa=D

Saturday, October 1, 2011

LOve myself

I went to KL last Friday and I skipped school. the first time I skipped school, many people started teasing me playing truant=( However, I rewarded myself, I went to One Utama and met up Ada, shopping with my sis. Spent for those unnecessaries. tell you what, I was so dumb to take a cab from Duta to Kota dmaansara for RM35.20.(expensive than my bus ticket to kl!)
 Special treat for myself, I enjoyed eating this alone. I cut the coupon from newspaper and bought this with double scoops ice-cream price=) (cheapskate)

trying to be creative by curving my bus ticket into love shape. there you can see, LOVE Go Genting! 

 I LOVE my shoes(souvenir from my sis in Korea during CNY)
it would be wasted if I didn't wear it so I did. some people really look at my shoes.. hahahaa
I LOVE myself. I just got a job in Genting Hotel for my next year holidays=) 

sincerely, muah muah!
kissing rabbit socks, souvenir from my eldest sis from Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment