Lately, there's been a lot of conflicts.. frankly, I hate conflicts among friends.. So I'll choose not to involve and try to prevent it.. what I'll do is isolate myself and be taciturn.. for me this is the best way, and therefore I can avoid to make it worse.. seriously, I really dislike this issue, I dislike the way you judge me.. annoying..I just don't wanna point finger to anyone.. and I think I should stop bothering, arguing because of a small matter,there must be something wrong with me.. so am I going to lose my friend again? I think i really need to be more open-minded and be positive.. I really hate myself being like this.
Teacher said "You look upset everyday because you didn't smile seems like having problem.." then my sis also said "Why you looked so pale and untidy everyday? go and cut your hair la".. and then a junior pass by and asked"hey, why your skin become darker, not pretty already :)" Alright, I need to fix my image back to cantik^^hmm.. perhaps I should go and cut my hair to look comel.. hahahaa
Oh yeah.. another thing I think it is funny.. Omg~ I can't believe that I almost phobia to guys.. I mean I'm kinda avoiding from guys last few days.. giving excuse to my friend and stare at them like feeling disgusted, never say Hi to them.. argh! i don't know why I act like this.. luckily, I'm becoming better now..=Dhahahaa
No comments:
Post a Comment