ta~daaa=D

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pack schedule~

yesterday I was so busy with dance performance for Hari Anugerah in the school, then afternoon Complec Camp aka Combined Prefect and Librarian Educational camp, then at 7pm I have basketball match, next Anthonian Night which was one of the camp activity but I missed it to do performance with my group.. Finally I went to yam cha with TYCG.. took quite a lot of photos during the whole day with different attires, It's kinda cool, hahaha but unfortunately they haven't upload the photos.. so I couldn't get it now..I spent the whole week to prepare for everything, exhausted!

TARIAN 1 MALAYSIA
this performance different races dancing different type of dance such as Malay dance(eg, tarian zapin),Chinese dance(fan) and Indian dance(sticks) as I was the choreographer for Malay dance with the help of my friends too.. I could see everyone cooperating to do their best in the performance.. this is what unity is.. I was so proud of that.. Fyi, my group was the most messy on the stage but I think we had done the best=D

COMPLEC CAMP
ANTHONIAN NIGHT
I went there late right after my basketball match.. duh~ I missed my group performance, i heard it was interesting and big applause for them^^ and there i can see all my friends wearing beautiful and smart attires.. happy with that=D
all pretty ladies of the night^^
Ch Tan, Yenni Ariani, Xin Yi and me
Chuo Hiang and Melvin

Second day
exam day for librarians, I was so scared that I might fail because I didn't revise much as I was too busy for the whole week.. Unfortunately, today during the camp I received an unexpected news.. I felt so sorry to hear that lost beloved ones in so sudden, so down.. Be strong dude!.. we are here to support you..=(
quite enjoy the Killer hunt game in the school.. it's story from Detective Conan..

BASKETBALL MATCH
we played slow game with Manjung, everyone played well*clap hands*.. .. actually we were competing and leading but unfortunately, I didn't performed well and at the last quarter, coach let us in, and I think we were kinda weak group, and so do you know what happened? the opponent scored 8marks ahead us, I was so regret.. blame myself, if I could rebound properly I could save the ball to fall on opponent's hand, and I could could speed faster, I could defend them.. so bad.. and finally we lost 10 marks to them..

TYCG
kaffeklatsch at Mcd after Anthonian Night. we planned to change place but I was so bad luck last night because I got ticket from the police.. argh!! but nvm, it doesn't matter.. and I chose not bribe but it's expensive and so my Dad kinda upset with me for certain reason=.= my friends, I know I didn't smile and laugh like last time.. and I know only I can save myself from depression..



ps: more photos coming soon, waiting for them to upload as everyone was so tired with the camp like me..

2 comments:

  1. yeah, come to think of it..if you dont mention it, i pun tak perasan..u smile lain ad..lol...

    ReplyDelete