ta~daaa=D

Thursday, July 22, 2010

RED spot...

What is the first thing that come across your mind when I say 'RED spot'? This term is used by my school library for ages I think, to label the book which costs more than RM30.. hmm.. this is not my topic for today.. Why I'll blog today? yes! the main point is about the 'RED Spot'.. girls.. think think think! what do you think?;) last time I was studying in all girls school, so this thing commonly occur and it's no big deal for us.. but...

Today I felt so embarrassing in the class.. as I expected before I entered the "All boys school", I already thought of what should I do if this happen to me? leakage or overflow? argh.. and today i finally got a 'RED spot' on my skirt.. awww!! Just wanna share my experience with girls..I got it,make sure you don't.. take precautions when you're having period.. make sure you're always in safety zone=D

2 comments: