ta~daaa=D

Sunday, July 4, 2010

U-18(G) Lower Perak vs Ipoh (2010)

we lost the match again.. But it's OK.. we will never give up.. compare to previous match, we played better tonight=D happy with that.. as I remembered the score was 84 vs 42, hahaha.. I contributed two points and one foul, stupid mistake=.= funny thing was Yoearn kept saying that jumped very high and she felt so proud of it, but unfortunately she hurts her leg after she got the ball.. :) hahaha and I think, the next match I should do more passing and defend, do more passing and defend, do more passing and defend.. just to remind myself :D hahahha

this picture taken by Jonwoon.. hahaha..number 9 in action^^ I looked pale here..

ps: Coach scolded us again because we're not wearing the shirt that sponsor gave, so next time must wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment