Before the match I went to a wedding dinner.. hahaha.. In front of me is a cute little girl, she was mimicking me.. she's funny! really make me laughed.. when I looked at her she did the same way, and I smiled to her, she smiled too.. Then I do another expression like the rock's eyebrow up and down.. and she tried to do that but she couldn't.. hahahahaha comel^^
Saturday, July 3, 2010
U-18(G) Lower Perak vs Kampar (2010)
This is how it written on the score sheet.. the first game in the tournament, I played sucks. I didn't play well, I'm upset with myself now, stomach cramp at the moment plus my stupid tube so loose.. argh, embarrassing! To tell the truth they are not very good but we are worse than them. actually we thought we could win in the match but .. sigh.. It's because of our own fault, skipped training and never jog to maintain stamina.. kesedihan~ for the next match, I must play well as what coach said"don't care about win or lose as long as you play well in the game".. All of us got scolded from him in the court because we were like dreaming all the way in the match..
Labels:
bad mood,
comments..,
naughty me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment