ta~daaa=D

Monday, November 8, 2010

...

If I complain people will say I am stubborn, annoying and noisy... I wonder why the 'they' are like this, never give me any chance to fixed my mistake.. once I found the mistake, they'll try to find some excuses to prove that I am wrong.. just to change some minor things and 'they' feel that it is so hard to change.. 'they' never discuss with us first before 'they' fix the finals...

anyway not every 'they' are bad... I just met one today, he gave me the chance to correct my mistake. maybe some will say he is bias, but at least he is the one who's trying to help his students..

Every exam is important to me.. 1mark means a lot to me.. 1 mark is very important to change the grade probably from fail to pass or B to A..

ignore me for being fussy, I am just too pissed off and trying to release my anger at here:(

No comments:

Post a Comment