ta~daaa=D

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Coupling Season^^ 2010

after a few months studying form 6 in St.Anthony.. here are the couples.. hahahaa.. who will be the best couple of the year???(I can't stop laughing) and I will be the paparazzi.. hahahahhaa steal photos from their facebook profile..ta-da~
let me introduce XD
Sivaram&Yasini
(official)

ignore me standing on the left.. here TTY & PCK
(official)

ETYT & TCH
(unofficial yet^^)

CCY&HST
(unofficial)

NMC & LJA
(unofficial yet=D)

hmm and lastly.. MKYH & GXR
(unofficial yet;D)

hahahhaa..what about others?
our Mr. Torress

Who will be the guy standing next to her?


How about them?

and When will be their turn?? hahahaha

my new version of blogging.. lalalalala...I am thinking, is it true the power of love or just the hormone triggering us? (include me=.=)
ps:Friends,pleaseee~ don't whack me.. no offensive.. just for fun^^

2 comments:

  1. Woww....I think you forgot to put your own picture with JC inside there...HAhahha

    ReplyDelete