ta~daaa=D

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pig f@rM attack!

have you ever conquer the pig farm? I've been there twice^^ hahahaha.. the second time I went with Kat and Ada on 26th of Nov which was Kat's birthday=D and here's the cute piggy shot^^

Kat with fellow piglets

and Ada wearing pink, I guess she wanted to be the same with the piglets as well.. hahahaa

Me with tu kia sekalian(all piglets)!

they scared of us but still curious about us=)

a special piglet with mixed colours black and pink

should I run or should I go?(legs shaking)


pig can be cute too XD not only the piglet

this is how the female pig feed the new born piglet

piggies are comel(cute)!!!!! one thing, I am scared of pig.. JC tried to catch a brown piglet for me but I ran away when the piglet make the sharp noise.. woOoo! I guess the whole farm became crowded because of us.. how cute when the piglets ran away when they saw us getting near to them..

No comments:

Post a Comment