back to few months ago, I met someone who's very kind to me.. An independent me turn into lazy pig.. I used to be very independent, no matter where I go I don't rely on others, I drive no matter I was with company or alone.. I can go to many places alone, even shopping or eat alone.. and now I just stay at home, doing nothing, sleep,eat, tv ,anime, movie, blogging.. didn't even bother to find part time job(I just need short term job).. open my book but can't concentrate well.. guess what, it became a bad habit for me to rely on that person, which I don't like to rely on others too much.
and now I'm thinking if I'm alone I turn myself to my friends.. friends, how many are they left to be with me whenever I need them? duh~ I don't know since when I rely on others so much.. this is not me anymore... stupid=.= all this time I thought I can be by myself, do everything without the helps of others.. I was so wrong and now I notice friends are always be there to help us whenever I am in trouble.. my bad for being snobbish and thinking that I don't need friends at all.. how selfish! hahahaa
however I need to be independent so that I won't be lost..