believe it or not? or people trying to brainwash us.. it depends on how you think..
interesting video. Click here try to watch this video.. I am so eager to know more about the hidden secret.. after watching this video, it makes me curious whether it's the truth or lie..
please comment after watching it.. discussion is fun^^
Ming Qiu, you can easily tell that this video aims to raise confusion and "war" among the non-muslims. Some stuff he said is true, cause its history, of course it is true. But his end argument is baseless. I hope you don't get tricked.=)
John 8:32 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
I believe some of it is true and some not.. for my opinion, maybe he was trying to brainwash us.. so i didn't get trick la.. I am just curious about the Freemason thing.. i really hope I can see everything that will happen in the future like the dunno what al-Dajjad that will appear and rule the world in haikal Sulaiman thingy..
Ming Qiu, you can easily tell that this video aims to raise confusion and "war" among the non-muslims. Some stuff he said is true, cause its history, of course it is true. But his end argument is baseless. I hope you don't get tricked.=)
ReplyDeleteJohn 8:32
32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
I believe some of it is true and some not.. for my opinion, maybe he was trying to brainwash us.. so i didn't get trick la.. I am just curious about the Freemason thing.. i really hope I can see everything that will happen in the future like the dunno what al-Dajjad that will appear and rule the world in haikal Sulaiman thingy..
ReplyDelete