ta~daaa=D

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm driving to UTAR, Kampar

Mini on tour again.. muahahaha.. I went to Kampar with Kat to meet Ada.. We successfully intruded UTAR, I just drove into the campus and the guard didn't stop us..(weird,I think no one is driving Mini minor there and they didn't check=.=) It was fun, while waiting for Ada, we were wandering aimlessly in the campus, cafeteria, peep people dancing in the gym.. wow! and we looked at the students, their style and blah blah blah... wait wait wait and wait.. finally it's time out for all the students.. More and more people to observe, suddenly, a girl with her group passed by, her athletic legs, nice body figure and her face(so familiar, oh yeah I saw in Jonwoon's photo album) and yes.. I saw the cheerleader, wow! she looked so different from others(city girl look,sporty attire,nice legs with her white bike, I think she is rich) I'm not lesbian.. just admiring her.. hahaha

Next, we went to night market at Kampar.. woooo~~ many delicious food that we couldn't get in Teluk Intan.. yummy!~ Met Stephen there,hahaha couldn't forget how funny he was.. Then we went to Golden Sand cafe for dinner... wee~ reached Teluk Intan at 8something, I was getting cold feet actually, driving mini at night was kinda scary and dangerous(I was thinking I just need to send Kat back home safely ,everything will be alright and she was singing alone in my car hahaha..) Thank God we are safe and my mission accomplished today^^
on the way
Ada lend me the pass...
meet Ada!!!!
out takoyaki..O.o

Taiwan sausages
Super spicy sausage.. Kat's favourite
the cakes and tarts!! yummy^^
Pandan is mine and choco is Kat's
curry fishballs.. sedap neh~ : )
Rainbow jelly.. there are many flavours, as I remember, apple,grape,strawberry,orange,mango and etc.
and finally I dropped Kat safely back to her home(touchingT.T)


No comments:

Post a Comment