ta~daaa=D

Saturday, June 19, 2010

TSD Championship 2010

Okay :D hehee.. there's good news and bad news.. Erm.. start with good news first, I was so satisfied with my fighting just now, at least I tried to kick her and missed just a little bit.. ahhahaha however I was happy to fight with such a great opponent(clap hands^^)
Besides, the result of the winners is totally different compare to last year, cool!~ that's mean some of them really improved and the "always-the-champ people" no more snobbish^^ wee~~
Next is the bad news :( Hmm.. today really bad luck, when I was on the way back to home for lunch with my sis, we involved in an accident.. Damn!(I was thinking, why now?!) Unfortunately I injured my foot.. argh! but I won't use that as an excuse that I couldn't fight, and proudly I fought for it^^hahahahahha=D but I lost the game 4vs0(ta-daaa~) Lost with HOnour!!=D

ps;Congratulations to the winners such as Wey Liy, Sher Li,Wey ping(my sis), Katrin koh, Jie Shiz and more=D

No comments:

Post a Comment