ta~daaa=D

Thursday, June 17, 2010

La Salle Founder's day^^

Official Portrait of St. John Baptist de La Salle by Pierre Leger

He was the founder of La Salle schools.. Today I went to school to celebrate Founder's day.. My school St. Anthony is one of the La salle school,I'm kinda proud of it to become La Sallian.. During the camp, i enjoyed a lot with my friends, although i played the game before..hahahaha=D I watched the International video of La Salle, there's a phrase that I saw in the video.. It's a sign board in a school written, ENTER TO LEARN,LEAVE TO SERVE.. It's meaningful, and I think that it's the true spirit for all the La Sallians to keep this in their mind as they attended La Salle school, they knew the history of La Salle.. I hope everyone will serve to the community as what the founders did.. Signum Fidei meaning Sign of the Faith(actually I dunno what to describe bout this), it's the motto of all the De La Salle schools all around the world.. so proud that we share the same motto and the same school rally until today.. totally cool!!

St. Anthony school
this is my recent school 2010


this is my school badge^^

No comments:

Post a Comment