ta~daaa=D

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Dream

I wish to be a... I wish to be a....
this is what I'm thinking lately.. looking at those successful young people, there's an example in my blog.. Connie, If I'm not wrong she's 9 years old this year. She released her album and I think she really sings well.. at her age it's kinda uncommon thing, she has a lovely voice and she became popular after she joined Britain Got Talent show.. I'm so impressed.. I'm thinking why can't I? I suppose to chase for my dream but I know it's kinda impossible..(I know nothing is impossible,nvm~)
another one like Charice is a young Filipino with powerful voice.. and yes, her voice is really cool.. when she sings the song Pyramid.. the lyric kinda meaningful about love as strong as pyramid(go and google it) but I prefer using pyramid to relate with myself.. hahaha..

I asked Kat yesterday night, "Am I really the kind of person who doesn't know how to grab her chance?.. and she answered,"Frankly, yeah I think so.. when the chance just in front of you, you didn't go and grab it"..

I started to think and think again what I did in the past,many things, I'll just look and let it go.. argh!!~~ what a waste! From now on, I think if I see any chance I will NEVER SAY NEVER=D

No comments:

Post a Comment