ta~daaa=D

Sunday, June 6, 2010

to-do-list june holiday 2010

Firstly I wanna stop myself from being annoyed.. duh~ If not I'll be stress.. argh.. feeling guilty because I skipped training this afternoon but anyway I'm going tonight^^ hahahaha.. this is what I want to do during the holiday!!!

  1. sushi!!!! (eaten yesterday and today)hahaha
  2. pizza~pizza~ oh! pizza hut 2x(singing)
  3. steamboat at pau loong..(who wanna go with me?^^)
  4. I want shopping!! window shopping also good.. one thing also enough
  5. I need more reading materials.. english english english!
  6. finish up pengajian urusniaga chap 4=D
  7. watch Karate kid on 10th of June!!
  8. Founder's day on 17th of June
  9. feel like going to the beach.. if it's possible^^ any trip,friends?
  10. TSD championship on 18th,19th&20th of June(I'm so deadT.T)
wuu... I think this is how I'm going to spend my holiday... wee~~~ macam tak seronok aje=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment